Tallink Silja ferry
Explore the Baltic Sea, as Tallink Silja operates ferries between Finland, Sweden and other parts of Europe. Packed with modern-amenities, sail across in comfort and style. For an uncommon European adventure, choose from one of the many unique ferry routes. Rest assured, an unforgettable journey awaits you.
Tallink Silja routes
Tallink Silja ferries operate the following routes between Finland, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia:
- Helsinki (Finland) - Stockholm (Sweden)
via Mariehamn (Åland Islands)
- Turku (Finland) - Stockholm (Sweden)
via Mariehamn or Långnäs (Åland Islands)
- Turku (Finland) - Åland Islands
- Helsinki (Finland) - Tallinn (Estonia)
- Stockholm (Sweden) - Tallinn (Estonia)
- Stockholm (Sweden) - Riga (Latvia)
Facilities and services
- Children's play area
- Disabled facilities
- Live onstage entertainment
- Power sockets
- Video screens
- WiFi internet
Facilities may differ per ferry and route.
Discounts for Interrail Pass holders
Port taxes are not included in the offer. Please check the Tallink Silja website for the exact dates of the high and low season as these can vary depending on the route.
Information / Reservation
To make an online booking go to www.tallinksilja.com and use 'INTERRAIL' as promotioncode.
For help, please contact:
Finland : +358 (0) 600 157 00
Sweden : + 46 (0) 822 2140
Daily departures on all routes
- Helsinki – Stockholm: 15 hours*
- Turku – Stockholm (day crossing only): 11 hours*
- Stockholm – Turku (night crossing only): 11 hours
- Kapellskär** – Turku (day crossing only): 8 hours
- Helsinki – Tallinn: 2 hours
- Stockholm – Tallinn: 16 hours*
- Stockholm – Riga: 18 hours
- Turku – Kapellskär** (night crossing only): 13 hours
*There are intermediate stops in Mariehamn or Långnäs (Åland Islands)
**Bus transport from Kapellskär to Stockholm (included in regular fares) duration approx. 60-90 min
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.