I already bought my pass
Travelling with an Interrail mobile Pass
- General information about your Interrail mobile Pass
- How do I add and activate the mobile Pass?
- Will ticket inspectors check my mobile Pass?
- How do I use travel days with the mobile Pass?
- Can I travel in a group with the mobile Pass?
- Why do I need to set up authentication?
- Why can't I find my reservations in the Rail Planner app?
Seat reservations on European trains
Some trains in Europe require a seat reservation, most commonly in France, Italy, and Spain. Reservation fees are charged by the railway carriers, and are not included in your Interrail Pass.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.