Black Friday offer: 10% off Interrail Passes + FREE Plus for a 100% refundable purchase until 30 November. Buy now →
Explore Europe by train with an Interrail Pass
Interrail is an all-in-one Pass that lets you explore 33 countries by train
Hop on and off as many trains as you like simply by showing your Interrail Pass on your phone – it's the most flexible way to explore Europe.
Interrail is for everyone
Anyone who lives in Europe can travel with Interrail, and under-27s and over-60s even get a discount on their Passes.
Not in Europe? Travel with a Eurail Pass instead
Travel in multiple countries
Interrail Global Pass
Travel to over 40,000 destinations in 33 countries with our classic Pass, delivered straight to your device.
From € 185
Travel in 1 country
Interrail One Country Pass
Choose one of 29 European countries to explore from top to bottom – you'll feel like a local in no time.
From € 51
Meet our bestsellers
What's included in the Pass?
- Hop on and off most trains in 33 countries by showing your Pass (some high-speed and night trains require an extra seat reservation).
- Download the free Rail Planner app to plan your trip and show your ticket as you go.
- Get extra benefits and discounts as you travel with our 100+ partners across Europe.
What's not included?
- You'll need to pay for seat or sleeper reservations on high-speed and night trains. Check whether seat reservations are required for your journey and how much they could cost by searching our timetable.
- Public transport like trams, buses and rental bikes is not covered by your Pass (though you can get a discount in some cities).
- You'll need to pay for accommodation (though you can get a discount with our accomodation partners).
See where other Interrailers are going with a Global Pass
A Global Pass lets you travel in these 33 countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
Get inspired before you go
1 Month: Madrid to Rome This journey takes you from the capital of Spain to the capital of Italy, through several of Europe’s most iconic cities, and along some dramatic scenic routes.
North to South in 2 weeks Go Interrailing from Sweden! Get inspired by this itinerary and see the best of Germany, Austria and Italy by train.
From London to Istanbul Experience the novel, Murder on the Orient Express, by travelling the legendary rail route yourself.