Where to find information and how to contact our Support team
Train disruptions in Europe
There are currently several strikes and disruptions in progress in multiple countries in Europe. Check our disruptions overview to see if your trip is affected.
Experiencing a technical issue on our website or app?
(e.g. with reservations or My Account)
Check if there is an app update available
in the app store.
All up-to-date and experiencing the same issue?
Check if the problem is listed in our Knowledge Base and find out how to fix it.
Refunds and exchanges
Did your plans fall through? Check if you're eligible for a refund or an exchange.
How to contact us
You can contact us via our handy chatbot or Facebook Messenger (the process works the same for both platforms).
- Click on the yellow widget in the bottom-right corner of this page to start a conversation with the chatbot.
- Once the chatbot opens, you can ask it any question related to Interrail.
- If the bot cannot answer your question or request, or you still want to reach out to our customer service, you can type one of the following expressions into the chat box: 'I wish to speak to customer service' or 'personal assistance.'
- The bot will then ask a few more questions, including 'what is your email address.' Note: It automatically generates a ticket to forward your request to our customer service department.
- Check you've received a confirmation email from us.
- Please wait for one of our agents to respond to your request.
Note: If the bot needs to forward your request, this process ensures our agents have all the information they need to answer your query as best and fast as possible.
Top tip: Check our FAQs above for comprehensive answers to common questions.
- Submit a support request
Head on to our Knowledge Base to submit a ticket requesting support.
Before submitting a request, please consider using our chatbot. If the chatbot cannot provide the information you need, it will forward your issue to our Support team. Completing the chatbot flow will ensure that our Support team has all the information necessary to assist you, which may lead to a faster resolution.
How to submit a Support ticket
- Head to our Knowledge Base.
- Click on the 'submit a request' button.
- Fill out the form with your contact details.
- Please explain your issue in as much detail as possible.
- Check the suggested pages that relate to the issue you are facing, as this may lead to a faster resolution time.
- Please attach any documentation that may help our Support team solve the problem.
- Click submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation that will include your Support ticket number. Our team will assist you as soon as possible.
Our Support team will review your ticket and reach out to you. Please note that during peak travel seasons, our team may take longer than expected to reply. However, rest assured that we are working on it.
Top tip: Check our FAQs and Community to see if your question has already been answered. Or if your issue has already been resolved.
- Check your order
Have you placed an order with us? To check the status of your paper Pass order, or to change your personal details, log into your Interrail.eu account. You'll need your email and password handy.
Can't find the answer to your question? Ask the Community!
Our community is full of great questions and answers from fellow Interrail travellers. Find the topics that are relevant for you, ask questions about your upcoming Interrail trip or get inspired by other Interrailers.
Whatever you'd like to know about Interrail, we're here to help:
Travel disruptions in Europe
Start your Interrail trip well-prepared and find out if there are any travel disruptions in Europe. We do our best to keep track of any strikes, construction works or other issues related to the train network that might affect your trip.
Travelling with a disability
We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy travelling by train in Europe. That's why we created this helpful document on travelling with a disability. It gives you a clear overview of passenger assistance offered by the different European railways.
Compensation for train delays
Did you experience a train delay of 60 minutes or longer on your Interrail trip? If so, you may be eligible for a monetary compensation. Read more about our policy on the Delay Compensation page and fill out the form to directly apply for compensation.
Want to buy one-way or return tickets?
Interrail does not sell one-way or return train tickets from city to city, known as point-to-point tickets. Our train passes are designed for taking multiple journeys on a longer trip. For questions about point-to-point tickets, please contact the relevant railway company.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Excellent, the company are so helpful , if you have any enquiries no matter how big or small they are happy to help and respond to emails in a matter of minutes. Great
TrustPilot from Ellie, United Kingdom
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.