Routes and itineraries
Let your fellow Interrailers show you the most Instagrammable places in Europe.
- Includes Paris, Strasbourg, Konstanz, Zurich, Tirano, Milan and Geneva
- Travel time: 10 days or longer
New and exciting
See another side of Europe with this cool trip through 10 different countries.
- Includes Ghent, Bruges, Leipzig, Bologna, Lyon and more
- Travel time: 1 month or longer
Generator Summer Promotion
Travelling with Interrail this summer?
Stay at Generator hostels across Europe with an exclusive 20% discount.
Interrail Pass holders get a 20% discount on accommodation and food & beverages at all Generator Hostels in Europe. Book via Generator's website and use the promo code EURAIL20 in the reservation process.
Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Venice
Sweden to Italy
Take the train all the way from Stockholm in the north to Rome in the south.
- Includes Stockholm, Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Venice and Rome
- Travel time: 14 days or longer
Go beyond Amsterdam with this relaxing rail trip through the Netherlands.
- Includes Amsterdam, Groningen, Utrecht, Rotterdam and Maastricht
- Travel time: 7 days or longer
Best of France
See the very best France has to offer with this wonderful train route.
- Includes Paris, Versailles, Mont Saint-Michel, Bordeaux, Carcassone, Nice, Monte Carlo (Monaco) and Lyon
- Travel time: 10 days or longer
More trips in Western Europe
Most relevant for Western Europe
- 1 month in Europe: Amsterdam to Florence
Includes Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bern and Florence
- Romantic Interrail routes
Includes Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Bern, Zurich and more
- Europe's 10 best scenic train rides
Includes Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the UK and France
- Mediterranean itinerary
Includes Montpellier, Marseille, Cannes, Nice and Monte Carlo
- London to Europe without the Eurostar
Includes London, Dover, Calais and Paris
- Switzerland itinerary
Includes Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken, Bern, Geneva
- France Food Tour
Includes Bordeaux, Paris, Strasbourg, Dijon, Lyon and more
- Austria secret spots
Includes the Weissensee, Hallstatt, Tyrol and more
- Belgium secret spots
Includes the Ardennes, Leuven, Bruges and more
- France secret spots
Includes Occitanie, Provence, Rouen and more
- Germany secret spots
Includes Dresden, Bavaria, Rhine Valley and more
- The Netherlands secret spots
Includes Vlieland, Leeuwarden, Alkmaar and more
- Switzerland secret spots
Includes Appenzell, Lauterbrunnen and more
- Interrailing in Autumn
Includes the Benelux, France, Germany and Switzerland
- Beer and Wine festivals in Germany
Includes Würzburg, Nuremberg, Munich, Stuttgart and more
- Christmas markets in Germany
Includes Düsseldorf, Cologne, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and more
- 2 months in Europe from Great Britain
Includes London, Glasgow, Paris, Lucerne, Amsterdam and more
- 1 month in Europe: London to Athens
Includes London, Paris, Berlin, Salzburg, Lucerne and more
- London to Istanbul with Interrail
Includes London, Paris, Munich and more
Featuring Western Europe
- 10 destinations off the beaten track
Includes Utrecht (Netherlands) and Monschau (Germany)
- Get inspired by fellow travellers
Includes France, Belgium and Germany
- 2 months Summer itinerary
Includes Germany, Austria and Monaco
- 10 active things to do in Europe
Includes Switzerland, the Benelux, France and Germany
- Interrailing in Spring
Includes the Netherlands
- Easter holidays in Europe
Includes France, the Benelux and Switzerland
- 5 best Halloween destinations in Europe
Includes Amsterdam, London and Paris
- Top 5 Europe Winter destinations
Includes Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Slow travel in fast cities
Includes Amsterdam, Berlin and Rathen
- 10 Winter rail tips
Includes Switzerland, Germany and the UK
- 2 weeks in Europe: Food Tour
Includes Paris and Lyon
- Across the Alps
Includes Annecy, Zermatt, Innsbruck, Salzburg and more
- Europe's best cities for New Year's Eve
Includes London, Berlin, Edinburgh and Amsterdam
- Game of Thrones destinations
Includes Northern Ireland
- Dark Tourism in Europe
Includes Paris and Amsterdam
- 7 cities in 17 days
Includes Berlin and Vienna
- Epic Summer in Europe
Includes Lauternbrunnen (Switzerland)
- Italy and Switzerland in 2 weeks
Includes Lucerne, Lauterbrunnen and Zermatt
24 hours in...
Other regions in Europe
Southern Europe Looking for the sun? From golden beaches to picturesque towns, discover Southern Europe with your Interrail Pass today!
Northern Europe Have the time of your life in the breath-taking beauty of Northern Europe. Travel with your Interrail Pass to see snowy landscapes, fantastic fjords and cheerful cities.
Central Europe and Balkans There's so much to see in Central Europe! Travel by train with Interrail through stunning landscapes and charming cities. What's your next stop?
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.