Intercités de Nuit night train
Imagine dozing off in Paris as the sun sets behind the Eiffel Tower, and waking up surrounded by high mountains. With the Intercités de Nuit you can sleep your way from Paris to Toulouse and continue to Latour de Carol on the Spanish border. You can also travel to Briancon in the Alps, near the Italian border. Save the daytime for exploring and travel by night!
Intercités de Nuit routes
The Intercités de Nuit is a comfortable night train, connecting Paris with the rest of France.
The Intercités de Nuit runs on the following routes:
- Paris – Toulouse (ICN 3731/3730 or ICN 3751/3750) – Daily all year round.
- Paris – Foix - Latour de Carol (ICN 3974/3975) – Daily all year round.
- Paris – Toulouse – Perpignan - Portbou (ICN 3730/3731) – Only on Fridays and Sundays till the 30th of June. Daily in summer.
- Paris – Tarbes - Lourdes (ICN 3741/3740) – Daily all year round.
- Paris - Rodez (ICN 3755/3756) – Only on Sundays till the 25th of June.
- Paris – Marseille – Cannes - Nice (ICN 5771/5772) – Daily all year round.
- Paris - Briançon (ICN 5789/5790) – Only on Sundays till the 18th of June.
- Paris – Toulouse – Tarbes - Lourdes – Daily during summer season (Exact starting date not yet announced).
Reservations on the Intercités de Nuit night trains are compulsory. Please keep in mind that seats and sleeping accommodation on this train are limited for pass holders. To ensure you have a place on the Intercités de Nuit, make your reservation as early as possible. Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
How to make reservations for the Intercités de Nuit
You can reserve your seat or sleeping accommodation on the Intercités de Nuit in the following ways:
Through our Reservation Service
At the train station. Keep in mind that trains can become full during busy times.
- Reclining seat: € 11
- 6-bed couchette: From € 21* (2nd class)
- 4-bed sleeper couchette: from € 21* (1st class)
* The price varies per travel season
Facilities and services
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.