Meet our bestseller
Global Pass: 5 days in 1 month
Best seller: 5 days in 1 month
✔ Travel to 4-6 destinations in 1 month
✔ No need to choose a start date until you travel
✔ Free, instant delivery – add it straight to the app
5 days of unlimited train travel
Travel on as many trains as you like from midnight to midnight on each of your travel days. Spread them out or use them back-to-back – you choose.
A month-long adventure
You can use your travel days any time within 1 month of your start date. Activate your Pass when you want to start travelling, then just start adding journeys to your Pass as you go.
Extra benefits and discounts
Save as you travel with discounts all across Europe on everything from top attractions to ferry trips and hostel stays with our 100+ partners.
Delivered straight to your device
No need to wait for shipping – we'll email you a code so you can add your mobile Pass straight to our app on your device.
Prefer a paper Pass?
Choose a paper Pass at checkout to see shipping costs and estimated delivery times.
Change of plans? No problem
You can activate your mobile Pass any time within 11 months of purchase. Even after activating your Pass, you can still change your mind up until midnight before your first travel day.
Need to cancel your trip?
We'll refund you 85% of the cost of your unused Pass, or you can exchange your Pass for a fee of €15.
For maximum flexibility, upgrade to Plus in the checkout to make your Pass 100% refundable.
See where your Pass can take you
Need some itinerary inspiration? Use the map to see where other Interrailers have travelled with this Pass.
Want to make more stops? Check out our popular 7-day Pass →
What's included in the Pass?
- Hop on and off most trains in 33 countries by showing your Pass (some high-speed and night trains require an extra seat reservation).
- Download the free Rail Planner app to plan your trip and show your ticket as you go.
- Get extra benefits and discounts as you travel with our 100+ partners across Europe.
What's not included?
- You'll need to pay for seat or sleeper reservations on high-speed and night trains. Check whether seat reservations are required for your journey and how much they could cost by searching our timetable.
- Public transport like trams, buses and rental bikes is not covered by your Pass (though you can get a discount in some cities).
- You'll need to pay for accommodation (though you can get a discount with our accomodation partners).
Visit over 40,000 destinations
Your Global Pass can take you all across Europe, from big cities to tiny villages. Plan a route or decide on the day – it's up to you.
Travel freely and flexibly
Hop on and off most trains as you please, or buy additional seat reservations for high-speed and sleeper trains.
Anyone can explore with Interrail
Youths and seniors get a discount, and up to 2 children travel free with an adult. So why not take the whole family?
Your ticket to 40,000 destinations, and everything in between
Get travel discounts with our 100+ partners
✔︎ Included in this Pass
20% off luggage storage
Store your luggage safely all across Europe with Stasher.
✔︎ Included in this Pass
10% off tours and attractions
Get discounted tickets to Europe's top attractions with Get Your Guide.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.