Thank you, we are processing your order
What happens next?
We have received your order and it's being processed, this may take up to 30 minutes. Once the payment has been approved and the reservation has been booked, you'll receive a confirmation email.
After you've received the confirmation email, you can also check the booking in your reservation overview. Here you can:
- Download your e-tickets
- Request a refund for your reservation
Important to know
- Most e-tickets are only valid when they are printed on paper and can often not be shown on a mobile device. Please read the conditions of use on the e-ticket when you receive it.
- In case your ticket needs to be printed, you need to arrange this before boarding the train.
- Paper tickets will not be attached to the confirmation mail as they will be sent to you via registered mail.
- You can see the order in your reservation overview.
- Always bring paper reservation tickets on to the train with you.
Do you have any questions about your reservations?
Get in touch and our Interrail reservation experts will quickly get back to you!
- When will I receive my seat reservations?
You'll receive your e-ticket reservations within 30 minutes. E-tickets are available for Italy, France, Austria, Switzerland, Germany and the Benelux.
Physical reservations take up to 5 business days to process and send out by registered mail. We'll email you when your order is processed!
- Can I get a refund for a reservation?
In most cases, no.
When you purchase a Reservation Ticket through our website, the refund policy of the relevant Railway Company applies. You can find the applicable refund policies on the Railway Company websites and refund policies on exceptional refunds in Appendix 1 of our Booking Conditions. Please be aware that if a refund is possible, it needs to be requested before the departure date of the train.
Requesting a refund
You can request a refund via the Reservations Overview in your personal Interrail account:
1. Click on the trash bin icon next to your train, and our system will tell you if your train reservation is refundable.
2. After you accept the refund conditions, you can go ahead and cancel the reservation.
Electronic Reservation Tickets will be automatically refunded, but Paper Reservation Tickets will need to be returned to our office in the Netherlands before a refund can be processed. The return address will be provided upon confirmation of the cancellation.
- How do I add trips and travellers to book seat reservations?