Black Friday Sale
20% off selected Passes!
As the days are getting shorter, we’re letting you travel for longer! Pack in more travel this winter or spring, with a 15 days, 22 days or 1 month Continuous Pass – on sale with 20% off until 29 November. Want to tour Christmas markets or witness Europe blossoming in spring? Yes, you may – just be sure to start travelling by next May.
- SALE: buy now and get 20% off your Interrail Pass
- Continuous Pass – use any day as a travel day (within 15 days, 22 days or 1 month)
- You must start travelling by 1 May 2023. Read more in our promo conditions below.
- No need to choose a start date until you travel
- Travel in any of the 33 countries included in your Global Pass.
- Black Friday Sale Passes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
Conditions of this Interrail Pass
- General conditions for everyone
Only European residents can travel with an Interrail Pass. If you’re a non-European resident, you can travel with a Eurail Pass. Read more
The Interrail Global Pass is valid for travel in your country of residence during one outbound journey and one inbound journey that occur during travel days at any point in your trip. Read more
The Interrail Pass is valid for travel with participating train, ferry and public transport companies. Read more
Most high-speed and night trains require a reservation at an additional cost. Read more
1st class Passes are valid in both 1st and 2nd class carriages. 2nd class Passes are only valid in 2nd class carriages.
All standard Interrail Passes are refundable or exchangeable if they are returned unused. Read our booking terms
- *Additional conditions about our promotional Passes
- Black Friday Sale Global Passes purchased on this website between 24 and 29 November 2022 are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Black Friday Sale Global Passes must be activated by 1 May 2023. It is then possible to travel with your Black Friday Sale Global Pass on any day, either until the end of your Pass validity period (15 days, 22 days or 1 month) or until the last possible travel day shown in the table below, per Pass type available in the promotion.
Pass type Last possible travel day 15 days Continuous 15 May 2023 22 days Continuous 22 May 2023 1 month Continuous 31 May 2023
- Additional conditions for Youth travellers
To travel with a discounted Youth Pass, you must be aged from 12 up to and including 27 on the start date of the Interrail Pass.
- Additional conditions for Senior travellers
To travel with a discounted Senior Pass, you must be aged 60 or over on the start date of the Interrail Pass.
- Additional conditions for Adults with Children
Children under 4 travel for free and do not need a Interrail Pass. You may be asked to sit a child under 4 on your lap during busy times.
Children aged 4 to 11 travel for free with a Child Pass. A child must be accompanied at all times by at least one person with an Adult Pass. This doesn’t have to be a family member and can be anyone over 18.
Up to 2 children can travel with 1 adult. For example, when 2 adults are traveling, they can take 4 children with them. If more than 2 children are traveling with 1 adult, a separate 1st class Youth Pass must be purchased for each additional child.
Travelers aged 12 to 27 can travel with a Youth Pass.
What is a Continuous Pass?
A Continuous Pass lets you use any day as a travel day, for 15 days, 22 days or 1 month. Enjoy truly unlimited train travel, adding as many stops or day trips as you like.
Planning a longer trip? The flexibility and spontaneity offered by a Continuous Pass makes it perfect for a gap year, sabbatical or grand tour of Europe.
If you're travelling with an Interrail Global Pass, you can change things up at a moment's notice and take a different route if you like. Maybe you know you want to travel through Europe, but you don't know where yet or you want to be able to choose as you go. The Interrail Global Pass has you covered.